Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hawaiian Dream Cake


I have been seeing this cake pop up on various social media sites and decided I had to try it out for myself. I was not disappointed!

This cake is light and moist! And, oh so, delicious!

I recommend you try it!


Ingredients

1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1 - 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
1 pkg. 8 ounce cream cheese
1 pkg. 3 ounce instant vanilla pudding
1 cup cold milk
1 9 ounce container whipped topping
Nuts
Coconut



Directions

Prepare cake mix as directed on the box, using the reserved pineapple juice and water for the liquid as directed for the cake. Bake according to instructions in a 9 x 13 dish.

Set cake aside when done and allow to cool.

In a large bowl, blend together cream, pudding mix and milk until smooth. Fold in drained crushed pineapple and spread over the top of the cake. Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts and coconut. Refrigerate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kool-Aid Dyed Easter Eggs

Who doesn't love Kool-Aid? My daughter and I have done this project before a few years ago. Tonight, the night before Easter, sh...