Saturday, September 5, 2015

Who comes up with this stuff?

Today's inventions just blow my mind! Seriously, who comes up with this stuff?

Today's adventure.......

My daughter recently purchased a Popin' Cookin' candy making "thing". I would love to tell you exactly what the box says, but as luck would have it............well, you see my dilemma.



Brief back story. She saved her allowance money and asked me to purchase this for her from the website. Everything on website seemed to be in English. Once the package arrived, I realized it was Japanese. 

My daughter, nine years old, has the brilliant idea of looking up instructional videos on YouTube. Success! She found a video of this exact product. 

Let the fun commence!












The instructions are actually somewhat easy.  The particular video we watched gave a step by step tutorial. Basically, you fill each compartment to the designated marker with water (using the dropper)  then mix in the designated packet. Each packet forms a different "sushi" component. For example, sticky rice, eggs, tuna sushi, etc. 

The smell was awesome, very fruity! 

Now, the final product can be summed up with these two words:  very interesting! lol 

Until next time, many blessings from Life's Honey Hole! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kool-Aid Dyed Easter Eggs

Who doesn't love Kool-Aid? My daughter and I have done this project before a few years ago. Tonight, the night before Easter, sh...